If you want to try to match the following 29 artistic masterpieces, the only materials you’ll need will be some ballpoint pens, paper, and maybe a marker or two. You’ll also need an incredible amount of talent you can’t buy, so maybe it’s time to put that pen back in the drawer and just enjoy these beautiful masterpieces created with the magic of ballpoint pens (and that immense heap of talent I mentioned)!
1. Walter White from “Breaking Bad” looks ready to cook!
2. TMNT is still a childhood favorite of mine, even after the movies.
3. How? Seriously, how did the artist even do this?
4. A beautiful redhead with amazingly detailed freckles.
5. Are you ready to twerk like Miley Cyrus? Please don’t.
6. Well, owl be…
7. Ready to get a grip on that.
8. Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants looking grumpy as usual!
9. Very nice shadowing job on this one.
10. The creepy twins from “The Shining”, just in case you wanted to sleep without nightmares tonight.
11. Hugh Laurie, whom you probably know as Dr. Gregory House.
12. Harry Potter having a nice chat with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named a.k.a. the Dark Lord a.k.a. Lord Voldemort!
13. Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow from the “Pirates of the Caribbean” movies. Insanely detailed!
14. This ballpoint pen drawing of Spider-Man looks, well, AMAZING!
15. Just a Vampire Weekend album cover drawn onto a Starbucks napkin. No big deal.
16. Probably a drawing inspired by an Instagram photo or something.
17. Martin Scorsese
18. How romantic!
19. This is really the truth about coffee.
20. Because this is the Internet, there needs to be a picture of a cat included.
21. A woman drawn with a blue ballpoint pen and then again with a red one! Or maybe they’re just twins.
22. I could see hanging up this one in my living room. It’s beautiful.
23. Davey Havok from the band AFI.
24. This tiger one might be the best. I can’t even begin to comprehend how this was done.
25. Another ballpoint pen masterpiece straight from Mother Nature.
26. Well, why not throw an abstract one in the mix?
27. I’d drink that.
28. Bruce Lee
If you think you might have some talent, sign up for an art class or dig through your drawer for some pens! Good luck.